Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Please help to identify the correct failed disk to remove from vg00. -The EMS error shows the disk on below path has erros. Disk at hardware path 1/0/0/3/1.6.0 : Media failure -Based on the path, the realted disk is c5t6do disk 0 0/0/0/3/0.5.0 sdi...
Posted to:
Original author:
Could you please guide me on the steps for Migratioin of Viratas Cluster Server from 5.0 to 6.0... I have the guide but, if anyone can post me the commands, it would be great... https://origin-download.veritas.com/resources/content/live/DOCUMENTATION...
Posted to:
Original author:
Im trying to find if there is a schedule when HP will release an updated version of OpenSSL 1.0.2. Current version is h but this has the sweet32 vulnerability and marked as a "Critical" finding. Remediation says to upgrade to version i. Tha...
Posted to:
Original author:
rx3600 with the 8-port PCI-X SAS controller and running under UX 11.23. Recently installed 2 x 300GB SAS drives to exsting server which has 2x72GB in raid-1 pair and 2x146GB in raid-1 pair, but sasmgr comes back with "Block size not supported -...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, my script accept only one parameter ./myscript.ksh param1 I need to write a routine to check and validate the parameter first priot to actions and this parameter needs to contain at least something matching NN_NN_NNNN_NN_NN_NN_NNNN format. Where...
NDO
Posted to:
Original author:
NDO
Hi I am using /usr/sbin/spray command to check if packets are being dropped from one hp-ux server to the other, but I am getting the following error: spray: cannot clnt_create 10.1.20.240:netpath: RPC: Program not registered I have checked and found...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
25 Jan 2017
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor