cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi team ODG is normally when Primary database generate just 1 arch log then applying log was received on stanby database. I have issue that my ODG is problem, when Primary generate arch log more than 1/3/10 log. ODG cannot sent arch to stand by datab...
Posted to:
Original author:
So here is the scenario. On one of our servers bdf and ls commands hangs. And when noticed logs i see the following disk error: May 23 12:47:48 vmunix: class : lunpath, instance 774 May 23 12:47:48 vmunix: lun path (class = lunpath, instance = 774) b...
Posted to:
Original author:
It is recommended to do following to close vulnerability. #disable CBC mode cipher encryption, and enable CTR or GCM cipher mode encryption. #disable MD5 and 96-bit MAC algorithms. Currently using sshv2 on public key. Please help for how to do it.......
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I am using fbackup/frecover usually on a tape autoloader, in general without any big problems. Recently, I have used fbackup to entirely back up my system on an NFS share, apparently without any problems. But if I try to see what the backup file...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I noticed the following process and using high CPU. Can I kill it? (root)> ps -ef| grep kmemdaemon root 6 0 0 Apr 20 ? 11895:53 kmemdaemon root 10329 18026 0 13:37:23 pts/4 0:00 grep kmemdaemon (root) > Thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
I am planning to create a file system. With four 7TB SAN luns. So wondering how to create: #vgcreate -s 64 -e ........ Please suggest the recommendations to follow. Thank you.
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor