Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I am trying to extend an LV in a VG from 800GB to 1000GB, I need about 200GB. I have 1000GB free yet the error says "not enough physical extents". I suspect this may be due to the data allocation policy - contiguous or not. 1) How do I chec...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have connected a physical device to hpux 11.31 and its showing the rtpae in ioscan -m lun showing my tape as rtape. Not rmt . IS there a way to get the rmt path for the device too.
Posted to:
Original author:
Dear Team, I have created a samba share and succusfully able to mount manually in the client server using the below command /usr/sbin/mount -F cifs -o username=xxxx,password=123 servername:/share /mountpoint/ I am trying to make it permanent through...
NDO
Posted to:
Original author:
NDO
Hi I have the following script: for files in `ls -lrt | grep -i 'Dec' | awk '{print $9}'` do gzip $files done But I would like also to includes more months, like Jan, Feb and Mar. Can I use "&&" between month
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, can anyone explain why hpvmstatus reports maximum vcpu's of 16 when we only have 4 cores. Being asked due to license department... Thanks! hpvmstatus -V -P <server> [Virtual CPU Details] Number Virtual CPUs : 1 Minimum Virtual CPUs :1 Maxim...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello Everyone, I just installed curl package... ixCurl_ixCurl_A.20.00-7.28.1.001_HP-UX_B.11.31_IA_PA.depot and am trying to use SFTP and I get the following error..... Protocol sftp not supported or disabled in libcurl Any ideas on what i need to do...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Nov 29 - Dec 1
London
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
HPE Pro
Acclaimed Contributor