Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi all, as the title suggests, I'd like to install on a HP-UX B.11.31 the software WinSCP. I searched for depot file but I did not find anytime. Someone can help me? Thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
Recently, I try to install a barcode reader onto HP workstation. The barcode reader is port RS-232. I want to enter string into textEditor, terminal or any software by barcode reader instead of keyboard. I want to know how to hatch data from RS-232 p...
Posted to:
Original author:
We have a situation where we need to vacate a failing SAN and move all our data to a new SAN. OS version 11.31, servers in a ServiceGuard cluster. I'm trying to determine what would be the best approach to move to the new SAN taking safety, speed, an...
Posted to:
Original author:
Team, We are looking at zero data loss option for one of our customer. Hows San to San replication with decent bandwidth ? Db size around 5tb Oracle 11g , rx2800i4 , No RAC
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, We have scron scripts in cron which application users call their profile and execute some scripts. What we have observed is that for one host when its running its shoots sys% to 75% in top. What could be the reason ? Script is shown below: #!/bin...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I seem to recall an issue in older versions of an MPT/SCSI drivers for a scsiU320 that if a system was left up something like over a year, then it would generate negative ticks value so you would see something like: vmunix: function == 0x961918,...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Sep 30
Seattle, WA
OpenStack Days Seattle
OpenStack Days Seattle, September 30, is the largest gathering of OpenStack users and prospective users in the Pacific Northwest region.
Read more
Top Authors
Acclaimed Contributor
Honored Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor