cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
PBY
Posted to:
Original author:
PBY
Hello ! Anyone knows how to open TCP Port 7394 in HP-UX 11.31. This port is related to NFS services which require in Veritas Netbackup ISV. I tried "netstat -an | grep 7394" this command but there is no output displayed.
Posted to:
Original author:
KT session is regarding Websphere and i will be under the admin support like deployment, configuring clusters, etc..
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have problem to set ulimit stack for non root user. below is the error shown: time(seconds) unlimited file(blocks) unlimited data(kbytes) 4194300 stack(kbytes) 8192 memory(kbytes) unlimited coredump(blocks) 4194303 nofiles(descriptors) 4000...
Posted to:
Original author:
Greetings all We have an old relic a class server that we need to keep for historic purposes. We recently had to relocate the server into a new data centre. The server LAN and ILO have been connected into a CISCO NEXUS 2248TP 1GE fabric switch…and we...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All, Please help me solve this strange problem. In order to make this post readable, I'll leave out all the troubleshooting steps I have taken so far and only point out the temporary fix I've found, which should give a clue as to what may be wrong...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi. Machine rx7640, HPUX 11.23. I clonned system to new disk (using DRD tool). Next disk was used in another rx7640 macjine as boot disk. First boot made panic during initation root device. I booted in LVM maintenance Mode (boot vmunix -lm), reimport...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
Frequent Advisor
Advisor