cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, The files are so many that you cannot even #cd to the directory talkless of #ll. To trim down the directory contents, i have decided to #mv all the oldest files by specifying some years. Please advice on the syntax and how to go about it in gener...
Posted to:
Original author:
Dears, we have two node cluster (HA - rx2660) and both servers are connected to two MSA-30 enclusores via SCSI cables. basically each server has two iethernet interface (each iethernet interface provides two SCSI interface) and each iethernet interfa...
Posted to:
Original author:
Could you please help me to solve it? Found on log '/var/adm/syslog/syslog.log' of server DOXXXXX1: Sep 24 07:14:44 doXXXXX1 vmunix: LVM: Error during resync operation VG 64 0x030000: LV 1: PVLink 1 0x000006 Write at block offset: 1536, error Number...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, my employer develops barcode and label printing software and some of our products are released on HP-UX too. To build our products for HP-UX we used the so called "Cloud Operating Environment" (CLOE) by HP. Since I can't find any inf...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Experts, I have lots of file in 1 directory and want the count of files created on specific date. i.e. I am getting count of files created on septermber 13, 2017 with below command : ls -l | grep "Sep 13" | wc -l but this command provide...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi all, Can anyone guide me through the procedure for replace 4 HDD with 4 new HDD with bigger capacity in rx2660 Data will be destroyed is not a problem, as I will restore it from other server. Thank you. >saconfig /dev/ciss1 ********************...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more
Top Authors
Acclaimed Contributor
Honored Contributor
Occasional Contributor