Operating System - HP-UX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I tried to access the MP3 mode using the " RS232 " cable but it stops at " Connected ". (Key input has no response.) How do I fix it? I am using Xshells. P.S I tried Mp Reset and server reboot!
Posted to:
Original author:
안녕하세요. HP UX에 대해 궁금한 점이 있어서 질문 드립니다. Standard 모드의 계정 로그인 패스워드의 임계값 설정이 /etc/default/security에 따라 적용이 되는 건지요.. Trust 모드 경우 /tcb/files/auth/system/default 에 따라 적용이 되는 건지요.. 또한 HP UX에 접속 후 이 HP UX가 어떤 모드로 동작하고 있는지 명령어를 알고 싶습니다.
Posted to:
Original author:
Has anyone seen any clarification of HP's response to Spectre and Meltdown for legacy rx (2600, 2800) and 9000 rp (2470, 3440, 8420) systems?
3r
Posted to:
Original author:
3r
# machinfo CPU info: 4 Intel(R) Itanium(R) Processor 9340s (1.6 GHz, 20 MB) 4.79 GT/s QPI, CPU version E0 16 logical processors (4 per socket) Memory: 147280 MB (143.83 GB) Firmware info: Firmware revision: 01.98 FP SWA driver revision: 1.18 IPMI is...
Posted to:
Original author:
Generation of core in binary directory,Program terminated with signal 11 Hi all, Please fnd the gdb trace of core file. account:/TCS/crd/BACK/LOG/msghandle> gdb msghandle core HP gdb 6.1 for HP Itanium (32 or 64 bit) and target HP-UX 11iv2 and 11i...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have found following: prevmonth=`perl -MPOSIX=strftime -le '@t = localtime; $t[3] = 1; $t[4]--;print strftime("%b", @t)'` This will return the previous month. I want the month 2 months ago. For instance now it is December. Above will retu...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
Jan 30-31, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Visit this forum and get the schedules for online HPE Expert Days where you can talk to HPE product experts, R&D and support team members and get answ...
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2018
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor
Honored Contributor