Operating System - HP-UX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
how to get new disk information after replacement of faulty disk if I don't have ioscan output
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All. I'm working with HP UX 11.31, and i need to filter de SNMP messages from syslog.log. How can i do that the log messages of SNMP service don't write down in the syslog.log? Thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
when i'm trying to install a bundle using swinstall is not showing bundle or product on one of the vpar.please check the attachment. the same i tried in other vpar its showing correctly. Thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
Dear all, I am trying to install the PAM_mkhomedir package on HP-UX 11.11 for our LDAP implementation. The problem is that on HP-UX 11.11 the latest Internet Express version is A.10.00 and it is available only on the OE/AR media kit 0803, and not ava...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I have a hpux VSP which hold several VMs. Recently, I shutdowned thress VMs, seems that the memory is still allocated by these VMs. the used mem is 93%. The VSP has no other applications running. So how can I release the memory used by the halted...
Posted to:
Original author:
While attempting to install using the CD shown in the picture above, the following error occurred ================================================= * Please insert media number "2". 1) Continue. Please pick from the choices above. (default:...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
June 19 - 21
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2018 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 19 - 21, 2018.
Read more
See posts for dates
See posts for locations
HPE at 2018 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2018.
Read more
Top Authors
Super Advisor
Occasional Contributor
Valued Contributor