Operating System - Microsoft

Cannot install Windows Server 2019 with Intelligent Provisioning and Embedded S100i SW RAID

mig-
Occasional Collector

Cannot install Windows Server 2019 with Intelligent Provisioning and Embedded S100i SW RAID

Hi, i would appreciate to get some help, I'm trying to install Windows Server 2019 in a brand new HPE Proliant Microserver Gen10 Plus with the Embedded S100i SW RAID controller enabled in the BIOS (UEFI is also enabled), and with a RAID 1 of two SATA SSD (Samsung EVO), I already did the array, but when I launch the Windows Installer from Intelligent Provisioning and the server reboots, a cmd window launches and countdown starts with the text "Waiting for target drive...", then after 100 seconds (aprox.) waiting, the script ends and nothing else. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ksram
HPE Pro

Re: Cannot install Windows Server 2019 with Intelligent Provisioning and Embedded S100i SW RAID

Hi mig-,

Good day!

We would request you to follow the link : https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00036381en_us to install the Operating System.

The above link has step by step procedure. Please follow the same and share the udpate.

Thank you

RamKS

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo