Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Hard Drive Default

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Changing Hard Drive Default

I installed an additional 30 Gig of hard drive space to my PC since my C drive was almost full but am still getting "you've run out of disk space" message regarding cleaning up my hard drive and it is still using my C drive as the default drive. How can I change my default hard drive so that my new hard drive D is used instead and the default drive C?

P.S. This thread ahs been moved from Disk to Microsoft > general. - HP Forum moderator

1 REPLY
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: Changing Hard Drive Default

If you have a Compaq Presario PC, you will need to call 800-652-6672 option #1 for assistance. This forum is for hard drives associated with File Servers. The PC group doesn't monitor this forum.

Please call the number for assistance.

Have a nice day,

Mike