Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPQLOCFG errors

Brian Weck
Occasional Visitor

CPQLOCFG errors

I'm getting the following error when I try to add a user account to some of my RILO Is:

MESSAGE='Syntax error: Line #8: syntax error near "<" in the line: "< CONFIG_ILO_PRIV value = "Yes" />"'

All of these RILOs have v 2.53 firmware. Does adding user accounts not work on RILO Is with CPQLOCFG?
1 REPLY
Chuck Reimer
Advisor

Re: CPQLOCFG errors

Configuring the "RILOE" class cards will work with cpqlocfg.exe but the scripts available are not always compliant. In your case, the utility is trying to CONFIG_ILO_PRIV which does not exist as a possible configuration parameter so the script errors out. If you remove comment this line out, that should correct the problem. Here is a sample script I use to configure RILOE's:

USER_NAME ="Username"
USER_LOGIN ="Username"
PASSWORD ="Password">