Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LO100i

sockpuppet
Occasional Advisor

LO100i

I received 2 DL140 G3's with the Lights out 100i boards installed. I am used to getting the tag fixed to the back with the ILO dns name and password, these were not present.
Is there a standard username and password for LO100i, some software I can use to recover the password or do I need to go back to the supplier?

Thanks
2 REPLIES
sockpuppet
Occasional Advisor

Re: LO100i

Ok I got in with admin/admin using an IE5 browser! Opera and IE7 don't work when entering username and password!
IPMIBoy
Occasional Visitor

Re: LO100i

Not sure about the password reset question, but the IE7 issue is fixed in the latest version of the BMC firmware.