1754392 Members
2846 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion

dHCI Plug not functioning has promised

HeretoLearn23
Occasional Contributor

dHCI Plug not functioning has promised

We currently have DL385 Gen10s and Alletra 6050s in our enivorment for the past year, currently we have never been able to succesfully use the dHCI pluggin in vCenter to perform the 'One Click Update'  we still have to manually update each server, vcenter, and arrays. 

We get promsied by support that this feature does work, but sometimes not for all customers..... Reaching out to get insite on other organizations that have actually been able to use the one click update, and/or if others are were/are in the same boat and if they resolved this issue. 

Current version for every this is: 

Current.png

We also have the following config check issues, but have worked with support on more than one occasion and have been told these are failse postives and that the next update should resolve them and the one click update feauture.

ConfigChecks.png

2 REPLIES 2
mamatadesaiNim
HPE Blogger

Re: dHCI Plug not functioning has promised

The two config checks with "major" failures need to be fixed.

HPE Nimble Storage
Vipin_S
HPE Pro

Re: dHCI Plug not functioning has promised

Hello HeretoLearn, 
As you already heard from support team this will be addressed in the next rolling OS upgrade and we need to wait for that. I also raised a concern to next level to see if any possibilities to at least resolve these issues for time being. Once I heard from them I will update you.

Vipin_S
I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo