5693 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Change iLO Address

kumarshiv

Change iLO Address

hi there,

new to HP Blade system c7000.

we recently changed the OA address and are successfuly able to connect to OA.

however, the iLO address on the blades are old and needs an update before remote KVM would work. Where do I go to change the iLO address for the blades please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
kumarshiv

Re: Change iLO Address

UPDATE: pressed F8 during blade boot to get into iLO settings for NIC, says IP is assigned by DHCP, I'm not sure where that would be coming from. the option to change IP is disabled (i.e. I can't go to the field to enter manual info)
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Go to OA and select EBIPA.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Sameer_Kulkarni
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

You were at the right place w.r.t changing the IP. After F8, at the place when in u are on the DHCP displayed, please hit the "Spacebar" on your keyboard & the selection will change. And once the selection is displayed as "Static", you may enter the IP address in the fields below.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Sameer D. Kulkarni

@kumarshiv wrote:
UPDATE: pressed F8 during blade boot to get into iLO settings for NIC, says IP is assigned by DHCP, I'm not sure where that would be coming from. the option to change IP is disabled (i.e. I can't go to the field to enter manual info)

@kumarshiv wrote: