1753403 Members
7245 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Scripting Certificate Signing Request for ILO

mark12345
Visitor

Scripting Certificate Signing Request for ILO

I am attempting to script the generation of ILO certificate and I have two questions.   First when accessing the iLO via the OA the webpage comes up with the iLO ip address.  Can this be changed so the ilo can be accessed from the OA by the FQDN?   If so howi is this done?  The customer wants to install certificates signed by certificate signing authority and they want to eliminate the certicate mismatch notices when accessing the ilos both via the OA and the going directly to the ILO.

I am working to develop a script to automate the process of generating CSRs.   Do you know of any existing scripts that can be used to automate the CSR generation Process?  The configuration consists of C7000 chassis with BL460s G-6, 7, 8 and serveral BL680s.  Each chassis has two VC Flex10/10Ds, VC Flex 10/10s, and 4 GB FC modules.  The chassis are configured with redundant OAs and the operation systems used in the environment are Windows, ESX, and Linux .  Prefer a Windows base solution if one is availabe