1752567 Members
5074 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Where to find Nimble Storage Documentation

bmacdonald16
Valued Contributor

Where to find Nimble Storage Documentation

Looking for Nimble Storage Documentation?  It is all on InfoSight. Release Notes, User Guides, Deployment Guides, Integration Guides, KB articles, quick start guides. All organized in an easily searchable library.

InfoSightDocumentation.JPG

Here is a direct link to the Documentation section on InfoSight.

7 REPLIES 7
EnergiDanmark
Occasional Visitor

Re: Where to find Nimble Storage Documentation

This is a quite old post, but it seems no documentation is available there anymore?

Nick_Dyer
Honored Contributor

Hello!

Infosight -> Resources -> Documentation is definitely still working here... Do you not see it?

Screenshot 2019-10-04 at 10.32.24.png

Nick Dyer
twitter: @nick_dyer_
Luke-ITAdmin

hi all,

Nick I found the exact page you show but really when click on "Product user guide" section link "Installation" there aren't results.

strange

Nick_Dyer
Honored Contributor

Hi!

The category of "Installation Guide" only contains 1 item (as per my screenshot) and that's an internal document, so it would make sense it wouldn't display anything for you. Honestly - i'm not quite sure why it's an internal document as it would be useful. Let me enquire about that....

If you browse under "Hardware" you will find various install, configuration & upgrade guides there.

Screenshot 2019-10-23 at 09.40.43.png

Nick Dyer
Nick_Dyer
Honored Contributor

UPDATE: The reason why this document is marked INTERNAL on Infosight, is because there's now a new website to use for new Nimble customers called Welcome Center.

It's available at https://infosight.hpe.com/welcomecenter 

Nick Dyer
DocHolyday

Completly useless for Installation partners from HPE. There is none system registered to the partner and then you are not able the access the documentation.

Is it such a dark secret to make it so hard to get documentaion about the HPE products?

BrianMacDonald
HPE Pro

DocHolyday,

You can request access to Nimble InfoSight via this email address. You will be assigned to a demo unit and you will have access to the complete set of documentation as shown in this thread,

Send an email to PartnerAccess.HPEInfosight@hpe.com to request access. 

Brian MacDonald
Senior Manager, Global Storage Business Unit
Hewlett Packard Enterprise