108813 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP ALM Admin certification

Rarima
Advisor

HP ALM Admin certification

Hi All,

Good Day !

I would like to improve my skill set on ALM Admin section and hence planning to take certification course.

I went through the forum and found the below link. But I am unable to navigate to the same.
http://h10120.www1.hp.com/expertone/software_certification_portfolio.html

Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Rarima

1 REPLY 1
jnatt
HPE Blogger

Re: HP ALM Admin certification

Greetings Rarima

For the ALM are you seeking the ATP or the ASE level certification?  Both certifications have matching courseware.  That Datacard for the ALM ATP Certification has the information for the Exam and matching training course offered by HPE Software Education Services.  This is the same for the ASE Certification.  Both exams and the matching courseware available from HPE Software Education Services are aligned with the 12..x software release.  If you are seeking older versions I regret we have retired their availablity for certification, but still may have the courses available.  If you just need information on all the ALM courses that HPE Software Education Services offer you could also check the Training Guide Plan for their Application Delivery Management offering.

I hope this all helps.  If not please reach out and I will be happy to help more.

Regards,

Joel E. Natt, CISSP CRISC
Global Exam/Certification Development Manager – Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Education