108828 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HSC Driver installation

SOLVED
Go to solution
hpuser_6
Advisor

Based on the instruction, I also need PHKL_23626 patche to be installed on it too...can you please show me where i can find this patch
hpuser_6
Advisor

Based on the instruction, I also need PHKL_23626 patche to be installed on it too...can you please show me where i can find this patch
hpuser_6
Advisor

hpuser_6
Advisor

hpuser_6
Advisor

hpuser_6
Advisor

sorry about that,
I hit enter too mnay times...
S.K. Chan
Honored Contributor

Patrick Wallek
Honored Contributor

Here's PHKL_23626:
http://www1.itrc.hp.com/service/patch/patchDetail.do?patchid=PHKL_23626&context=hpux:800:11:11

The latest version of this patch is PHKL_27751:
http://www1.itrc.hp.com/service/patch/patchDetail.do?patchid=PHKL_27751&context=hpux:800:11:11

To dowload click on the "Add to Selected Patch list" button. Then on the next screen select "Download Selected" and then on the following screen you can choose what type of file to download (zip, gzip, or plain tar). Once you download this file, transfer it to your HP-UX machine and uncompress it, un-tar it, and follow the directions.

Note that since this is a PHKL patch, a reboot will be required.
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

On the left side of this page, click on "maintenance and support". When you get there, click on "individual patches". Then key in the patch number you're after and click the little arrow. The patch will be presented and you can read up on it, download it, etc.

Pete

Pete