Operating System - Microsoft
1751894 Members
5194 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Error retrieving catalog. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device.

Pablo Tonacca

Error retrieving catalog. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device.

Hello, I am having problems to install Initial ProLiant Support Pack
In the Instalation , the error is the following "Error retrieving catalog. Be sure
to trust relationship is established with the repository device". If
somebody can help me, thank you very much
5 REPLIES 5
Gene Pinson_1

Re: Error retrieving catalog. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device.

Running into the same problem currenlty

Re: Error retrieving catalog. Be sure a trust relationship is established with the repository device.

I'm having the same problem - It's not able to trust the repository location and it's sitting on the same server. I have even exported and imported a certificate for this server.
Ahmed Hassan_2
Occasional Advisor

I have the same error , if any one of you know how to solve the problem , send me the solution or but in in the web

ahmad a. hassan
Eric Hunter_1
Occasional Advisor

I had the same problem. The issue was that my server certificate that I had created used the Fully Qualified domain name (FQDN) of the system but Insight Manager (IM) used the familiar name.

I went to options -> security -> server certificate and in there created a new cert using the familiar name.

Hope that helps
nadogmoney
Occasional Contributor

If the trust relationships are setup correctly then the repository might be corrupt. You should try making a new temporary repository and put one driver in it. When I was having this issue I could browse the repository through hpsmh -> Version Control Repository Manager but could not browse it through SIM -> Options -> Version Control Repository.