1748145 Members
3570 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

.fbw file problem

pracas upreti

.fbw file problem

Dear Sir ,

I'm sorry to inform you about the problem I have faced in HP Laptop. Recently I faced the biggest problem in my HP DV6500 laptop, that i had backup files in external drive, i formatted the laptop , when i completed formatting it , after wards i again made partitions from disk management, When i copied some important files to E drive , i found the same contents in drive D , i SHIFT DELETED the folders & files from D , when i opened the drive E , i found nothing inside it, i tried several data recovery software to recover files , i didnt find anything and all were useless.

Later on when i was going to open my laptop on safe mode , it showed BOOTMGR missing, and i was unable to open my laptop, again i inserted the recovery disk and i backuped files in external drive, i completed factory reset on my laptop, i tried to backup files from the external drive , i was unable to backup, there are two files one is Backup.1.exe and another is Backup.2.fbw , i have tried FBW watcher tool to extract then also i'm unable to get my files back.

I dont know this may be problem of HP backup and restore or may be problem of VISTA, i was a satisfied VISTA user but finally it has broken all the things in my life.

I have already contacted HP support , but just i got automated reply mail. I;m HP user from many years and also I was satisfied from it but finally the problem struck on my luck

Pracas Upreti