4186 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Thin Client T30 USB flash disk...

ibrahim KIZIL_1

Thin Client T30 USB flash disk...

Hi everyone,

We are using Thin Client T30 with OS Windows CE .NET 4.1

We have a problem with USB Flash Disk (HP and others).The T30 required a driver when plug the USB flash disk.
Is there any driver for USB Flash Disk and how can I install this driver?

Regards.

4 REPLIES 4
Michael Schulte zur Sur
Honored Contributor

Re: Thin Client T30 USB flash disk...

Hi,

this I found looking for drivers:

What is required to use USB Flash Disk and what OS supports it?The USB Flash Disk has a built in USB interface. USB Flash Disk will work with USB 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0 ports. Currently the USB Flash Disk will work with Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, and Max OS 9.0 or higher. The USB Flash Disk will work between all these platforms. USB Flash Disk currently does not have support for Windows 3.11, Windows 95, Windows NT or Windows CE

greetings,

Michael
Ty1
Respected Contributor

Hi Ibrahim,

There is currently no support for USB disks for the T30. As the OS on the T30 (CE & CE.NET only) is a binary firmware on a flash chip, it is not possible to install third party drivers. As these units are noe EOL, it is unlikely that any further options will be added to the 'supported' list.

Regards

Ty
Although I am an HP Employee, all views expressed are my own and are not on behalf of HP

Regards
Ty
ibrahim KIZIL_1

Thank you very much.

Regars.
Michael Schulte zur Sur
Honored Contributor

Hi,

even if the problem is not solved, could you spare some points from the endless supply of points, HP has, for those, who tried to help you? ;-)

thanks,

Michael