1753338 Members
5334 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP Role

Alfred_20
Occasional Contributor

HP Role

I'm working with Windows 2003 Sever trying to integrate HP iLo processors with Active Directory. I have already downloaded the correct software from the web site (sp26197.exe, HP Proliant Management Directories Support Software v1.14 ) and installed the MMC snap-in and the schema extender provided. All the new classes and objects have been added correctly to the schema but when I open the AD Users and computers MMC snap-in I can't add HP role objects. Once I click "New->" in my domain I can just see the objects I had before. Although the schema has been succesfully extended I can't see this new objects.
Does anybody know anything I can do?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
barnett chan
Trusted Contributor

Re: HP Role

In your mmc, click on View-> Advanced Features.
Alfred_20
Occasional Contributor

First of all thanks for your answer.
I have already tried that and it still doesn't work. I think that the problem is that I'm using a non-us english windows 2003, and the software just changes the schema for the 409 language code (English us). I'm trying to find a patch for other languages but I haven't found any. I will install a Windows 2003 English version to see what happens.

Thanks
Halil Tulumbaci
Advisor

Hi Alfred,

Have you found any solutions?

Thanks.
acartes
Honored Contributor

Currently, the English version is the only supported version. If you install english and then the snap-ins, you will see the LOM extensions.