1879 Online
109061 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: iLo Storage Tab missing info

ydekraoui
Established Member

iLo Storage Tab missing info

Hey

I recently updated two of my servers, a DL20 and a DL380 gen10 to the last version as of today (0 2nd May 2024), with the SSP ISO since the online update is broking for I dont know what reason (Always saying like the it's unreachable) then I was surprrised that the storage Tab dont show the details about the raid controller and the installed disk and instead show me just this :

serv1.png

Did anyone run into this or paid attension to it, and if please there anything to do that i might be missing to get it working as it was before, like this i mean :

serv3.png

Here is the info one of the two servers (all up to date and AMS installed) :

serv2.png

Regards

11 REPLIES 11
support_s
System Recommended

Query: iLo Storage Tab missing info

System recommended content:

1. HPE iLO 5 Scripting and Command Line Guide | iLO embedded health settings

2. HPE iLO 5 Scripting and Command Line Guide | iLO ports

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

BPSingh
HPE Pro

Greetings!

Please downgrade the iLO firmware to 3.03 and check the result. If the issue gets resolved after downgrade then please log a support case for further investigation.

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
ydekraoui
Established Member

Thank you for your replay.

The servers are in production for the moment so I can't do the Downgrade for now but I'll soon receive another DL380 to work on I will try the downgrafed on it and let you know

Best regards

BPSingh
HPE Pro

Merely downgrading the iLO firmware will not impact production. The iLO processor functions as an independent component within the server.

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
ydekraoui
Established Member

I just downgraded it from 3.04 to 3.03 but nothing changed still the same result.

Best regards

BPSingh
HPE Pro

What is the operating system running on the server?

I am an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo
yesheswini_s
HPE Pro

Hi @BPSingh, as per the screenshot provided by the user the operating system running on the server is Windows  2019 Standard.serv2.png

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

BPSingh
HPE Pro

Please log a support case so that the issue can be investigated further. 

I am an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo
ydekraoui
Established Member

@BPSingh Hi again

Here is a little update to my case. I just received a new server with the 3.03 update already installed so I guess i'll just go with that.

Now the problem I noticed is that in my previous servers it either tell me that the system can't detect drivers and I have to refresh the page. when I do so either it give me the same message or give that page with less info

serv4.png

The volumles are created and working well and the Drives too..

Cheking the new server I just get everything working fine as it should : am I missing something here !!!!

Best regards

BPSingh
HPE Pro

If all the servers are same configuration then you will need to compare and find out, OS version, Controller firmware and drivers, iLO firmware, AMS version. Please log a support case and share logs from both working and non-working servers so that the underlying issue can be identified. 

I am an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo
support_s
System Recommended

Query: iLo Storage Tab missing info

Hello,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query, and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo