1754333 Members
3181 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Webserver enabled - securit access setting from HPEiLOcmdlets

oUsero
Occasional Contributor

Webserver enabled - securit access setting from HPEiLOcmdlets

Would anyone know which setting describes the webserver option enabled ? Or could also point to documentation where is this described ? I was looking for it but no luck. I think i read somewhere there this option describes the possibility of ilo being configured by the ilo website. So if i understand this correctly, if this option is disabled, then i will still have the ilo webpage, but i will not be able to reconfigure anything in it?

'

WEBSERVER_STATUSтАФ Allows you to enable or disable access through the iLO web server. If you set this value to
disabled, iLO will not listen for communication on the Web Server Non-SSL Port or the Web Server SSL port. The following
features will not work when the web server is disabled: RIBCL, iLO RESTful API, remote console, iLO Federation, and the
iLO web interface. Valid values are Yes or No.
RIBCL XML Scripting Language 115

s1.png

2 REPLIES 2
Bunsol
HPE Pro

Re: Webserver enabled - securit access setting from HPEiLOcmdlets

You can find the settings in

ILO Web GUI>>Security>>Access Settings>>Edit Network

Web Server
Allows you to enable or disable access through the iLO web server.

CAUTION:
If you set this value to disabled, iLO will not listen for communication on the configured Web Server Non-SSL Port (HTTP) or the Web Server SSL Port (HTTPS).

The following features do not work when the web server is disabled:

iLO web interface

Remote console

iLO RESTful API

iLO Federation

RIBCL

When this option is disabled, the configured Web Server Non-SSL Port (HTTP) and Web Server SSL Port (HTTPS) are not detected in a security audit that uses a port scanner to scan for security vulnerabilities.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! Thumbs below!
I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Sunitha_Mod

Re: Webserver enabled - securit access setting from HPEiLOcmdlets

Hello @oUsero,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo