Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1752790 Members
6485 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Problems when trying to install windows server 2016, "THE Software has detected"

DiegoB
Occasional Contributor

Problems when trying to install windows server 2016, "THE Software has detected"

Estou tentando instalar o windows server 2016, a instalação inicia mas logo apos aparece esta mensagem como alerta.

THE Software has detected an internal error and needs to be installed or updated

fiz o download da iso direto do site da microsoft, já tentei refazer o pen driver algumas vezes, mas continua aparecendo essa mensagem, alguem pode ajudar?

Google Translate

I'm trying to install windows server 2016, the installation starts but right after this message appears as an alert.

THE Software has detected an internal error and needs to be installed or updated

I downloaded the iso directly from the microsoft website, I've tried to redo the pen driver a few times, but this message still appears, can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: Problems when trying to install windows server 2016, "THE Software has detected"

Hello,

Please share the required information to understand the issue.

1. What is the server model? ( DL380 Gen9 or DL380 Gen10)

2. Is this a new installation?

3. Share the error message?

4. Share the POST error message, if any POST error.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Re: Problems when trying to install windows server 2016, "THE Software has detected"

Should this question be moved to a non HPE Systems Insight Manager forum, this will help in answering the question. This should be placed/moved to a proliant forum here.

Kind regards,

Andrew
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello Andrew,

It is very difficult to isolate the issue without proper information or product information.

You know each product has its own architecture so that we need the product detail and error message to understand the issue. 

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo