Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1754303 Members
3018 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Security error downloading Support Pack.

Lenny Davis
Regular Advisor

Security error downloading Support Pack.

For some reason when I try to update my W2K servers with Insight Managet 7.51A through the SIM console (V4.1 SP2), I get the following error:-

Security error downloading Support Pack. Be sure a trust relationship exists to the repository system and the user has privileges to the system.

Can soneone please explain what is going on here as all this used to work. We have changed nothing and now we start getting these ridiculous Trust Relationship error messages.

Trust Mode is set to Trust All on the server I am trying to update. What more do I have to do to get this update to work without having to waste hours and hours of precious time on this poor quality HP software which consistently manages to unfix itself and stop itself working?

Thanks

Lenny

2 REPLIES 2
Albert Austin
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Security error downloading Support Pack.

When you are trying to push the PSP, In step 3 is your VCRM shown as trusted or not? if not then you should be able to configure that by clicking on the "configure" link. And then be able to carry on your update.
Lenny Davis
Regular Advisor

Re: Security error downloading Support Pack.

Seems to have stopped doing it now for now on a couple of machines I tried to deploy to. Will have to monitor and see but thanks for the advice anyway.

Lenny