108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: smart array p410

taif

smart array p410

Добрый день.

Windows server 2003 r2 enterprise edition x64

Контроллер smart array p410 RAID 1

Вышел из строя 1 диск в рейде после замены и ребилда ACU показывает диск с ошибкой

730 1 ТБ 2-портовый SAS-диск в порту 1I: Box 1: Bay 3 является частью логического диска, который не поддерживается текущей конфигурацией.Любая команда конфигурации (например, создание логического диска, расширение массива и т.д.) или модификация контроллера приведет к потере всех существующих данных на отключенных логических дисках.

Нашел информацию, что данная ошибка лечится обновлением прошивки контроллера и дисков.

Подскажите где найти прошивку для smart array p410 и диск HP MB1000FAMYU.

Если есть информация по ошибке 730 буду благодарен.

Google Translated

Good day.

Windows server 2003 r2 enterprise edition x64

Smart array p410 RAID 1

controller 1 drive failed in the raid after replacing and the ACU rebuild shows a disk with error 730 1 TB 2-port SAS disk in port 1I: Box 1: Bay 3 is part of the logical a disk that is not supported by the current configuration. Any configuration command (for example, creating a logical disk, expanding an array, etc.) or modifying the controller will result in the loss of all existing data on disconnected logical disks.

I found information that this error is being treated by updating the firmware of the controller and disks.

Tell me where to find the firmware for the smart array p410 and the HP MB1000FAMYU drive.

If there is information on error 730 I will be grateful.

1 REPLY 1