HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
1751693 Members
5199 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP 3PAR array data collection ended with an internal error and element is quarantined

Hari_Reddy
Trusted Contributor

HP 3PAR array data collection ended with an internal error and element is quarantined

Hello Guys, I discovered HP 3PAR arrays using SOM10.10. But the data collection has ended with saying an internal error and the element is Quarantined. As part of troubleshooting I deleted the 3PAR element and its discovery address, Restarted somjboss service and tried to discover it again, But the same results. There were no errors in discovery and data collection logs. (Attached Logs) Could anybody suggest this issue resollution ?
3 REPLIES 3
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: HP 3PAR array data collection ended with an internal error and element is quarantined

Your attachments are missing.  They need to have known extensions, .txt, .zip, .jpg, etc.

If you don't have any obvious errors on the array, you may needs to ask in the SOM forum;

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Storage-Essentials-Practitioners/bd-p/sws-SE_SUP

VijayRamS
Frequent Collector

Hi Hari,

Kindly raise a support case with Storage Operations Manager to formally track this. Reason for the error would be in som.log and would require assitance from support to remediate.

Hari_Reddy
Trusted Contributor

Hi Vijay, Thanks for the suggestion, I raised a support case with HP. If you have encounter this type of issue, please let me know your thoughts.