HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
1748060 Members
5656 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

How do I find the End of Support Life for my 3PARs?

SOLVED
Go to solution
StuartA46
Frequent Advisor

How do I find the End of Support Life for my 3PARs?

All:

How do I find the End of Support Life for my 3PARs?  I can't find anything anymore on the HPE web sites.  We have:

P10400

7400-2N

7400-4N

Where is the new "SPOCK" web site?

Stuart

7 REPLIES 7
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor
Solution

Re: How do I find the End of Support Life for my 3PARs?

All of these are still supported.  Spock is here:

https://h20272.www2.hpe.com/spock/

StuartA46
Frequent Advisor

No End of Support Life has been announced for the arrays listed above.   Thanks, Dennis.

hwelvaar
Occasional Advisor

Bumping older thread...

My customer has two 3PAR 7200 systems, now exactly 3 years old, and is currently really unhappy that he cannot extend his storage anymore.  Sales tells us that the product is end of life, and no extra shelves or disks can de purchased anymore.

So as per OP question, where can we find such info on the HPE website ?  (that the 7X00 series is EOL)

And is there some kind of roadmap or life cycle known for currently sold 3PAR systems?  (like 8X00 series)
I want to be able to tell customer: if you want to expand your storage in the future, be sure to do it before DATE because product will be EOL at that time.

Tnx for any feeback !

StorageBrooks
Occasional Visitor

hwelvaar,

We do not post EOL dates for storage products as they may change at anytime. We do give typically three months when we announce end of life on products though. That EOL tag will show up in distribution systems letting them and partners know that a product is scheduled to be end of lifed. We do post EOL letters on the HPE partner portal as well. You can check this site for EOL letters. You can always reach out to your HPE rep or PBM if you need to get more information on a specific product.

Regards,

Ryan

DaviMartins

So there is no roadmap available?

Then how can we assure the right investment for our company, like invest now believing that we can expand our resources on another upgrade?

Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

As Ryan replied above, check with your sales person.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

RJEA
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

According to Document ID: a00008513en_us End of Service/Support Life (EOSL) will be 31 OCT 2022 and refer to refers to the whole 7000 family, which includes both the 7000 models (7200, 7400, 7450) and the 7000c models (7200c, 7400c, 7440c, 7450c).

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00008513en_us