BladeSystem - General
1756802 Members
2400 Online
108852 Solutions
New Discussion

An Issue with HP B-series 8/12c SAN Switch BladeSystem c-Class and ProLiant BL460c G1

SOLVED
Go to solution
Nedal_Abdouni
Occasional Advisor

An Issue with HP B-series 8/12c SAN Switch BladeSystem c-Class and ProLiant BL460c G1

Hi Guys

I'm really sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum, and sorry again for my English

My problem is that I have an HP BladeSystem Closure C3000 and inserted to ProLiant BL460c servers, and inserted also a SAN Switch, the blade sees all of them but the problem is that there's no connection in the port mapping information as attached.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advanced

2 REPLIES 2
Nedal_Abdouni
Occasional Advisor
Solution

Re: An Issue with HP B-series 8/12c SAN Switch BladeSystem c-Class and ProLiant BL460c G1

Thanks guys for your help. it worked fine.

The thing is that the Qlogic card was inserted in the wrong slot.

Thanks again

sjaloma

Re: An Issue with HP B-series 8/12c SAN Switch BladeSystem c-Class and ProLiant BL460c G1

i have an issue with Cisco MDS9124e Fibre switches I have placed these into NPV mode so that I can see them in a external Brocade SAN, and that works however i cannot see the WWN for the Blades behind the MDS switches now I have plugged in port EXT4 to the brocade switches and My thinking is the interconnect mapping is to port 1 & 2 on the MEZ to MDS switches...?

thoughts  thank you