1745809 Members
3734 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Not Founder anymore

Zoe_1
Advisor

Not Founder anymore

I used to be a Founder member, but now my name just displays as Zoe_1. Could this be changed back please?

8 REPLIES 8
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: Not Founder anymore

My understanding was that a Founder was someone that had been a member for many, many years.  Looking at your profile, I would have to guess that your Founder title has been corrected to Adviser.

Pete
James R. Ferguson
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi:

The label "Founder" was bestowed to "veterns" who had contributed or been a member of the ITRC or BSC for "some time" as I understand it.  This label, like "Admin" (for HP folks) and "HP Alliance" partners is different from your rank:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Tips-and-Tricks/Ranking-Overview/m-p/5325951#M28

Your community name suggests that perhaps you had multiple accounts (i.e. "Zoe" and "Zoe_1").  You could ask one of the moderators to investigate further if you think that this is the case.  Post your request here:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/September-October-2011-Issues-Requiring-Moderator-Intervention/m-p/5319069

Regards!

...JRF...

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>I used to be a Founder member, but now my name just displays as Zoe_1.

Do you remember when was the last time it had that?  It seems you last posted in Oct 2010.

The ITRC migration was at the end of June 2011, did it change because of that?

Zoe_1
Advisor

Would you class 20 years as many, many years? I was a member of the Alpha Project which as far as I know is where we got the Founder label so no, my Founder title was not corrected to Adviser.

Zoe_1
Advisor

Thanks JRF but your moderator link gives me an unexpected error. Could you give me another link to a moderator?
Zoe_1
Advisor

Not sure when it changed as I've not been spending a lot of time on forums lately. I went through the whole Project Alpha changes and used to get direct emails concerning any changes to the website. I'm sure it was still there in Jan or Feb 2011.
Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

There was a rank called "Founder" in the old HP Software and Solutions Community, before they came to join the Enterprise Business Community. There is also a rank called "Founder" on the Enterprise Business Community, but the requirements are greatly different for the rank now than it was in the Software site. Many of today's Founders have been participating in the forums since the early days of the BSC and ITRC. 

We are grateful to the members who have participated in any of the projects in the past (e.g., Alpha), and to those of you who come here every day and share your knowledge and experience with your peers. Without all of you, there is no Enterprise Business Community.

Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Opinions are my own and not intended to represent HP

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>your moderator link gives me an unexpected error. Could you give me another link to a moderator?

The post was deleted at the end of Oct.  The current one is:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/November-December-2011-Issues-Requiring-Moderator-Intervention/m-p/5377945/