Comware Based
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting QoS - How to Display queue statistics?

SeAndre
Occasional Visitor

Troubleshooting QoS - How to Display queue statistics?

Hi,

I have recently implemented some QoS policies between MAN links ultimately running between a A12500 IRF stack and a A7500 IRF stack. I have reason to believe that the QoS is not working as expected. I have confirmed that the packets are being remarked with the appropriate dot1p/dscp values, but the issue seems to be with how the queues are being flushed. There are a few things that I would like to try, but I was wondering if anyone is familiar with how to either display via the CLI or send to IMC with SNMP QoS statistics. Specifically, is there a way to look at a given interface to determine which queue traffic is being sent from or how I can confirm the queues are being flushed as expected?

I imagine I have missed something in the configuration, but before tweaking anything I would like to be able to look at the current state to determine if I can notice the changes making a difference.

Otherwise, any other suggestions for troubleshooting a QoS configuration or examples of the configuration required for a working QoS implementation are welcome.

Thanks,
Seth 

1 REPLY
IanTomkins
Advisor

Re: Troubleshooting QoS - How to Display queue statistics?

I have been trying to figure out how to do this myself, did you make any progress on your troubleshooting?