3174 Online
108852 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: CRS install on HP-Itanium

Kgokane
Occasional Contributor

CRS install on HP-Itanium

Hi

I am installing Oracle 10g on Hp-itanium 11.23 ruuning HP-Service Guard, after specifying my VIP, Public Node,Virtual Host I get the error message " The specified nodes are not clusterable, The following error was returned by the oparating system"
3 REPLIES 3
melvyn burnard
Honored Contributor

posted in completly wrong forum, moved to more appropriate forum
My house is the bank's, my money the wife's, But my opinions belong to me, not HP!
Sameer_Nirmal
Honored Contributor

As per your post,
>" The specified nodes are not clusterable, The following error was returned by the oparating system"

Do you see the error returned by OS? If yes, what is that?

I see in your profile
"I have assigned points to 0 of 9 responses to my questions."

Does it mean all those replies to your earlier questions didn't help you at all?
Please take some time to assign points to the replies based on how they help to you to resolve the problems. This will also get you more replies against your current and future queries.
Yogeeraj_1
Honored Contributor

hi,

it seems that remote commands are not properly configured in your environment. (e.g ssh, rsh, scp, rcp)

When the OUI is started on node1 you need to be able to do an ssh connection without password and warning from node1 to node1. Ssh must also work to any other cluster member without asking for a password or getting any warning message.

Please test the connectivity with:

ssh date

hope this helps!

kind regards
yogeeraj
No person was ever honoured for what he received. Honour has been the reward for what he gave (clavin coolidge)