1757260 Members
2803 Online
108860 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP 9000 K220 800

David Gwin_1
Advisor

Re: HP 9000 K220 800

Thank you everyone├в ┬ж I am still working on finding the real problem to this situation. I disconnected the external disk array (Model 20; 6x2gb, 7x9gb, and 7x18gb ├в 20 drives in all) this past Friday (11-5) and the system has not crashed since. I still have the users logging into the system and I have their data mounted from another source. If the system doesn├в t crash in the next week or so then I have to assume that the problem is with the SCSI port, the cable, or the disk array. Any thoughts on this??? How could the disk array corrupt the system so bad that it would cause it to hang?

Thanks again for all of your sugg
David Gwin_1
Advisor

Thank you everyone├в ┬ж I am still working on finding the real problem to this situation. I disconnected the external disk array (Model 20; 6x2gb, 7x9gb, and 7x18gb ├в 20 drives in all) this past Friday (11-5) and the system has not crashed since. I still have the users logging into the system and I have their data mounted from another source. If the system doesn├в t crash in the next week or so then I have to assume that the problem is with the SCSI port, the cable, or the disk array. Any thoughts on this??? How could the disk array corrupt the system so bad that it would cause it to hang?

Thanks again for all of your sugg
David Gwin_1
Advisor

Thank you everyone... I am still working on finding the real problem to this situation. I disconnected the external disk array (Model 20; 6x2gb, 7x9gb, and 7x18gb - 20 drives in all) this past Friday (11-5) and the system has not crashed since. I still have the users logging into the system and I have their data mounted from another source. If the system doesn't crash in the next week or so then I have to assume that the problem is with the SCSI port, the cable, or the disk array. Any thoughts on this??? How could the disk array corrupt the system so bad that it would cause it to hang?

Thanks again for all of your suggestions.
(i should know better then to use MSWord)