HPE 9000 and HPE e3000 Servers
1756220 Members
2628 Online
108843 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: /ux/core/kern/common/io/pat_psm.c: pat_get_olar_info - rc -1 slot_id -16253051

manu_9
Frequent Advisor

/ux/core/kern/common/io/pat_psm.c: pat_get_olar_info - rc -1 slot_id -16253051

Line 5003 in /ux/core/kern/common/io/pat_psm.c: pat_get_olar_info - rc -1 slot_id -16253051

I was getting this error in my syslog.log file and i upgraded my firmware to 43.43 .But i still see these in my syslog.log file after upgrading the PDC firmware.
6 REPLIES 6
Cheryl Griffin
Honored Contributor

Re: /ux/core/kern/common/io/pat_psm.c: pat_get_olar_info - rc -1 slot_id -16253051

Did you also update the GSP level as well?
"Downtime is a Crime."
manu_9
Frequent Advisor

No i did not update the GSP Firmware , How to check that and from where to down load the GSP Firmware ?...Actually i am not able to telnet gsp port but its is pinging well .I think i have to reset ????
Thayanidhi
Honored Contributor

Hi,

What is model of the server?
Do you have a serial console connected to the system? If yes, press Cntrl+B to access GSP. Command fw will show the current GSP revision. To upgrade you need a ftp server and firmware files. Firmware available for download at ITRC. Be sure to follow the exact procedure given in the PDF files comes with the firmware. If you mess up, the system will be inoperable.

TT
Attitude (not aptitude) determines altitude.
manu_9
Frequent Advisor

But is it reqd to upgrade GSP Firmware for this problem , PDC Firmware upgrade is not sufficient??
Thayanidhi
Honored Contributor

Post your HWE /GQPK versions!!
Possibly try the latest bundles.

Do you have support with HP?
If yes rise a hardware call.

TT
Thayanidhi
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Do you have EMS running and what STM you are using? Any STM patches installed?

Pls. check this thread.

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=179438

TT