108858 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP One View for Vcenter integration wiht HP Storevirtual issue

SOLVED
Go to solution
VISABATI
Occasional Contributor

HP One View for Vcenter integration wiht HP Storevirtual issue

We are running HP One View vcenter 8.0.1 version, we are trying to integrate HP VSA Storage to this system and we got 4 HP VSA system and also configured on cluster. What is the best practise to add the storage system induvial or the cluster IP?

If we can add the cluster IP then this IP address is part of our ISCSI network range and itтАЩs doesnтАЩt have gateway so can we use the 2nd Nic with ISCSI network IP range.

Currently we canтАЩt add individual VSA IP/host name getting SSL certificate error. Also when I applied 2ND NIC with ISCSI range IP address it not saving too.

Currenly Vcenter is integrate with the system (Verison 5.5)

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoveday
Valued Contributor

Re: HP One View for Vcenter integration wiht HP Storevirtual issue

Hi there,

From what I've found you only need to add one nodes address and it discovers the cluster. I had the same certificate problem and found redeploying my appliance fixed the issue.

cheers,

Ben

drpixel
Respected Contributor

Hello, I'm having the same issue even after redeployment.

In fact all my MG upgraded to 12.6 can't be added.

I've deployed a StoreVirtualVSA with the 12.5 version, it was added with success, after an upgrade to 12.6 it's shown as unknown.

Any idea on how to get lefthand OS 12.6 managed by Oneview for vCenter (I haven't read in any support matrix that it is not supported) ?

Regards,

Christophe
VISABATI
Occasional Contributor
Solution

Finally we fixed the issues after doing loads of testing and etc. It was bug on the HP VSA software patch 56002-00 update. When you install the VSA it comes with 12.600.0155.0 version and during patch update this patch will be installed to he VSA system. But now HP has removed this patch from their update library and if you contact support they will take action to remove the patch from VSA. After removing the patch, we can add the VSA to HP for one view for vCenter.

VSA.JPG

I hope above information helps !