4552 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: OneView and Infosight for Proliant

Palonge
Occasional Advisor

OneView and Infosight for Proliant

Hello, 

Will ther be intrgration with OneView and InfoSight? From what I see I need to have all my ILO's on the ILO Amplifier Pack, then connect that to InfoSight. Since I have my ILO's in OneView, I would rather not have to use another tool to connect to InfoSight. 

Thanks for the information! 

Peter

5 REPLIES 5
ronissac
Trusted Contributor

Hi , 

The Oneview integration with Infosight is still not live yet. This is definatly in the planning stage.Please refer to the below link for the latest updates on HP InfoSight.

https://www.hpe.com/in/en/storage/infosight.html

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! Thumbs below!

Regards

Ronny

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
ebenshoshan
Occasional Visitor

I too would like integration between OneView and Infosight. It would make deployment much easier since setting a username/password for every iLO in a multiple Synergy stack can be difficult.

Since I really, really want InfoSight now for my Synergy environemt, I wrote a set of python scripts that creates a new user on each of the iLOs in a Synergy domain. The tools are here:

https://github.com/linkages/hpe-oneview-utilities

TobiasS
Occasional Advisor

Hello,

are there some new information or plans about the Oneview integration with Infosight?

We are on the same situation, that we use iLO Amplifier Pack just to have our servers in InfoSight.

Regards

Tobias

TobiasS
Occasional Advisor

Three years later and still no information about an InfoSight Integration for OneView?!

DanCernese
HPE Pro

In 2020, HPE decided to go all-in for cloud based management.  You will see investment and evolution of these feature presented through our singular and integrated HPE GreenLake management apps.  In parallell, HPE OneView continues to be enhanced on a regular cadence but the analytic aspects are not planned to be integrated into HPE OneView.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo