1748227 Members
4342 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Server refresh fails with BLOB_NOT_ACCESSIBLE_NAND_ERROR

Zathras
Frequent Visitor

Server refresh fails with BLOB_NOT_ACCESSIBLE_NAND_ERROR

I've been updating a bunch of ProLiants (G9/G10) with the latest SPP, and mostly it's been painless. A couple of iLO4s report flash issues (media controller failed to initialize) which I've seen quite a few times before, but one of the G9s fails to register with OneView giving an error I have not been able to find out any details about:

Doing a refresh, everything appears to proceed smoothly, but eventually ends with an error saying "Unable to register this HPE OneView instance with iLO: BLOB_NOT_ACCESSIBLE_NAND_ERROR". Looking at iLO, I cannot find any warnings or errors, except that it couldn't register for remote support. I had half expected to find errors relating to flash/storage, but hardware health shows all green.

I've spent some time searching, but I have not found anything about the error code OneView shows, and unfortunately the support contract for this server expired almost a year ago...

2 REPLIES 2
Anu_K
HPE Pro

Hello Zathras,

I found an advisory which had resolution related to the Blob store errors, you could check the below advisory to see if it fixes the issue on your server: https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-c04996097

Hope it helps!

Note: "While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company."

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Zathras
Frequent Visitor

Thanks,

I made a mistake though - this particular server is not is the set of servers I'm currently working on, and will have to wait for a bit before I can look into that error.
Just wanted to let you know why I have not responded with any results.