3164 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: IMC login issue

prodigy811
Frequent Advisor

IMC login issue

Hi there,

I have set myself up in the administrator group. When I go into Operator Management i see my name and on the far right under operation tab it is enabled. Green tick. I cannot login with my creds when it is enabled, when I disable it under the operation tab, i then can login with my creds. Is this odd?? I would have thought it would have worked the opposite way around..Enabled and you can login, disabled and you cannot.
Any help much appreciated

Kind regards

3 REPLIES 3
drk787
HPE Pro

Hi @prodigy811

Your observatin is right.

Under the 'Operation' coulum in System > Operator management > Operator,  when you click on 'Enabled' for an User, it means that for this particular user you are trying  to Enable. And when you click on 'Disabled' you are trying to disable the user. Acually it should have been 'Enable' or 'Disable', instead of 'Enabled' or 'Disabled' which is slightly confusing

Thank You!
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

prodigy811
Frequent Advisor

Hi there @drk787 ,

I am still having issue with this; I dont understand it seems wrong. So user can only log in to IMC once they are disabled, surely that's not correct? I have attached pic of user. Once he is set as disabled he can login, when I change to enabled he cannot login.
Any help much appreciated

frankjames23

I had the samae issue and when I set it to disabled the user accounts coming from LDAP worked. 

If set to Enabled it doesent work.

Admin will still work so at least you dont get locked out.