Netservers
1757416 Members
3259 Online
108860 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

LX Pro Power Supply Repair

Thomas Goetzman

LX Pro Power Supply Repair

Does anyone know of reputable source for repairing a D4292A Power Supply Module for the NetServer LX Pro ? It is also listed as a replacement 5064-1926 & an exchange as 5064-1925. No offense, but I cannot afford the $600.00 price HP wants for an exchange. Do I have any options at all ?
6 REPLIES 6
Alicia White
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LX Pro Power Supply Repair

I love Google.com: you can find almost anything there.

Try a search on the part number: 5064-1926
Also look for the "exchange" part number: 5064-1925

You might pull up something at:
www.google.com

Also, try searching for the part number on:
www.pricewatch.com
they have a wide array of online PC parts vendors on their site.

If all else fails, try Paramount Computer Corporation, they sell a lot of old HP NetServer parts, and they may have the part in stock. Check them out at:
www.pmount.com

And, after searching on Google.com, I did find some refurbs at serverworlds.com at a fairly low price compared to HPs:
http://www.serverworlds.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=784

HP does tend to really jack up the price of parts that they no longer produce, so fortunately, you may have other options.

good luck,

Alicia
Ken Akers

Did you ever find a source? I have an extra, but I need a key to unlock the supply module, Do you have an extra key?

Ken
Joe Short
Super Advisor

Another parts source is

http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com

A little on the pricey side, but they seem to have everything.
JR Linden

I have a dozen that were recently taken out of service. I will give one to whomever could supply me with the schematic or pinout for the supply.

JR Linden
Black Mountain Electronics
Cave Creek, AZ
Raymond Moreno_1

I have a complete netserer lx pro with 3 power supplies D4292A everything will be sold complete or pieced out RaymondMoreno28@msn.com
hamel_4

HI did you ever got the information needed for the repair of your power supply i would be happy if you have any info to share about the power stuff i have a problem with mine trying to fix it but have alot of difficulties to get even the pinout