Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defrag.

Sugar Gatch
Frequent Advisor

Defrag.

Thanks Mike-I guess that's why the completion of operation bar kept going to 1% and dropping back off. At one time I got a pop-up message saying there was no room. Maybe I can find something in that book if it ever arrives. Let me know please if you remember. Thank you for your last e-mail. Sug.
3 REPLIES
Ganesh Babu
Honored Contributor

Re: Defrag.

Hi Sugar,
I think u got to click on Reply button instead of New Message btton.. This is creating new threads..

Ganesh
Sugar Gatch
Frequent Advisor

Yes. You are right. I for some reason keep thinking that I'm alway's the meesenger recieving the repies. I think I have it straight. I'm only the messenger if I'm asking a new question, right? Otherwise alway's use the reply? I hate when I keep being erroneously mistaken! Thank you :-) Sug.

Hi,

This message is due to the low space in the hard-drive, back up certain amount of data, then run scan disk and then perform defragmentation. There is also possiblity for the bad sector in the hard drive, just check using a diag tool.

Kind Regards
Manoj Kumar A