1756316 Members
3627 Online
108845 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE updates WAC Server extensions

mhardi01
HPE Blogger

HPE updates WAC Server extensions

HPE released updates to the “Windows Admin Center (WAC) Server & Azure Stack HCI Extensions, and the Deployment / Update Snap-in”. This extension updates and enhances the integration between Microsoft’s hybrid cloud management GUI and HPE’s on-prem Server resources including ProLiant servers and the Apollo 4200 Gen10 Plus systems.

Windows Admin Center is a locally deployed, browser-based app for managing Windows servers, clusters, and hyper-converged infrastructure, and has been widely used in production since 2017.  For more info here’s a Link to the Microsoft page on WAC

This Server extension update is part of HPE’s broader effort to deliver a series of WAC extensions for Servers, Storage and Management products. Together they simplify the monitoring and management of HPE infrastructure within the context of Microsoft hybrid cloud and HCI deployments. For more info here’s a link to the HPE WAC Extensions page

This latest extension update is HPE Server & Azure Stack HCI WAC Extensions Release 1.5.0.  This release adds support for HPE ProLiant DL325/DL360/DL380/DL385 Gen10 Plus/Gen10 Plus v2, and the HPE Apollo 4200 (XL4200) Gen10 Plus.  It also supports Windows Admin Center upgrade to Angular 11.

The code itself should update automatically within Windows Admin Center, but can be manually downloaded and deployed, and is available online at:

https://dev.azure.com/WindowsAdminCenter/Windows%20Admin%20Center%20Feed/_artifacts/feed/WAC/NuGet/hpe.wac/1.5.0/overview    **updated link**

Mike Harding | Microsoft Solutions Product Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
1 REPLY 1
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: HPE updates WAC Server extensions

Hi @mhardi01 

Thankyou for sharing this valuable information on WAC extensions.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo