Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPJMeter in Windows

SOLVED
Go to solution
Company Tester
Occasional Visitor

HPJMeter in Windows

I know you can't run the full functionality of the HPJMeter profiler in Windows, but I seem to be having problems with the limited features. When I type this:

C:\HelloWorld>java -Xms256m -Xmx512m -Xbootclasspath/a:C:/hpjmeter/HPjmeter.jar -runjmeter HelloWorld

I get this:

Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not find -Xrun library: jmeter.dll

The jar file is in C:\hpjmeter directory and is called HPjmeter.jar (spelled exactly with case)

Any suggestions?
1 REPLY
JZ2
Advisor
Solution

Re: HPJMeter in Windows

Hi,

The HPjmeter.jar file contains the HPjmeter console. It does not contain the JVM agent. We do not support real-time monitoring of Java applications running on Windows at this time. You can run the HPjmeter console on Windows and use it to monitor Java applications that are running on HP-UX. You can run the console on Windows and use it to analyze any of the supported data files: -Xverbosegc and -Xloggc data, -Xeprof data, or hprof data.