Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBA Excel Macro to add worksheets

Richard Swearingen
Occasional Visitor

VBA Excel Macro to add worksheets

Hi...Im have a time sheet at work and a worksheet tab for each week of the year, each named, for example 02-03-04, for each week. Each worksheet tab has our time sheet on it. There are times we need to update the timesheet and I need a way to have VBA copy the changes I made on the master timesheet to each 52 tabs. I started writing an array and also a "For each" statement but I got hung up.
example....
I make changes to cells A1:C10 on the master, now I need to have VBA macro take those changes in those particular cells and copy it to every worksheet tab not equal to "Master"
Thank you for your help
1 REPLY
Ganesh Babu
Honored Contributor

Re: VBA Excel Macro to add worksheets

if u can show me the code what u have written.. i can help u..

If not try this instead of macro, your requirement is to copy the data from master to all the 52 sheets right??.. so as a initial setup, give the reference to the cells in the 52 tabs to the cell of Master. this way u will be able to achieve the same stuffs..

Hope this help..

Ganesh