Simpler Navigation coming for Servers and Operating Systems
Coming soon: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We will combine many of the older boards, and you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. If you are looking for an older board and do not find it, check the consolidated boards, as the posts are still there.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Citrix Problem!!!

Mark Zurakowski
Occasional Visitor

Weird Citrix Problem!!!

I know I may not be in the right forum but I have a really weird problem:

I have Citrix ICA Client ver.6 installed on a HP Pavillion computer using a dial-up connection... Everything works fine until a few seconds after I login... The computer restarts itself... What the heck is goin on?!?!?!?!?
1 REPLY
Keith Wiswall
Occasional Visitor

Re: Weird Citrix Problem!!!

It sounds like there is a problem with your drive mapping with the citrix server. If your servers drives are mapped to a drive that you already have on the client computer it will reboot the computer, due to the fact that there is a drive conflict. Most companies will have the client drives be C:, D:, E: and then have the server drives be around P:. Check with you system administrator there should be an option in ICA which will do the drive mapping for you. Hope this helps you.
Keith