3285 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ITRC Discussion at the OpenVMS Advanced Technical Boot Camp

Sue Skonetski
Advisor

ITRC Discussion at the OpenVMS Advanced Technical Boot Camp

Dear Group,
Martin Zinser has recomended that we have a ITRC Birds of a feather at the boot camp in May. If you are attending the boot camp and interested in this please let me know.

3 REPLIES 3
Martin P.J. Zinser
Honored Contributor

Re: ITRC Discussion at the OpenVMS Advanced Technical Boot Camp

Hello Sue,

most of the discussion about this topic can be found here

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=541852

although I do admit we had some slight disgressions. I was contacted privately by Willem (who will be in Nashua) who also expressed stong interest in a BoF at the bootcamp. I think that the "DSNlink" BoF will be fine to cover the bases, although hp might get some comments that it would be nice to talk to customers before such changes are implemented as opposed to reacting to complaints after the fact ;-)

Greetings, Martin
Ian Miller.
Honored Contributor

I will be there :-)

Martin:

although hp might get some comments that it would be nice to talk to customers before such changes are implemented as opposed to reacting to complaints after the fact

Is this to set the issue, or just to warn HP what comments will surely occur?
DSNLink is fine to start with, but there ARE other issues, as you well know. These can become part of the discussions as well (if applicable)
Sue
I DID have some issues, as Martin pointed out, but we already concluded these may not be fit for this discussion. I agree - for a large part - but will keep them in store ;-)

Indeed, I'll be there!

Willem Grooters
OpenVMS Developer & System Manager