1756306 Members
2918 Online
108844 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE OfficeConnect Switch 1920S 1x Vlan on 2 Routers

janistribess

HPE OfficeConnect Switch 1920S 1x Vlan on 2 Routers

Hello all,

weg got a a new Switch but i never worked wit any HP Product so i got some Problems.

But first of all whats the Target:

We have 2 Routers

Router1: IP:122.122.122.1

Router2: IP:111.111.111.1

then the HPE Switch

Now i want the Switch to be in both Routers so he has the connection to both internetconnections.

Then he have to gave the Clients his own IP-Range so lets say it has to be 133.133.133.1 for the Switch himself and 133.133.133.2-200 for the Clients on him.

If Router1 lost his Internetconnection the Switch goes over Router2 in the internet and the same on the other direction.A Simple Failover for the Internetconnection if u want so.

And the Last think it should be Load Balancing between Router1 and Router2 if both are online and connected to the Internet.

Can anyone help me pls with that i only used Cisco in my life so far and i rly see just woods in the HPW Web Interface^^

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: HPE OfficeConnect Switch 1920S 1x Vlan on 2 Routers

Hello @janistribess 

HPE Networking forum has moved. For HPE networking and Aruba product queries, request you to visit and post your query in the Aruba Airheads Community using the link below:

https://community.arubanetworks.com/discussion

You can refer to the below link aswell for more details:

HPE Networking forum migration to Aruba Airheads c... - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png