1756548 Members
3521 Online
108848 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Error Message Proliant ML110 - Resource conflict - Allocatio node #0B

Pazos

Error Message Proliant ML110 - Resource conflict - Allocatio node #0B

Hello,

I have a HP Proliant server ML110 with a SATA Raid 0+1 inside. I've added a supplementary SATA Controller (Adaptec ASH-1205SA) and when I connect the disks to this new controller, I get this error message at boot
"Resource conflict - Allocation node #0B"

In the HP Boot setup I can't see the SATA Controller and in the SATA controller I can't parameter if they has to boot or not...

Does anyone has an idea??? Should I change my new SATA Controller???

Thx for help.
Best regards
David
4 REPLIES 4
Oleg Koroz
Honored Contributor

Does it Conflict when you connect Drives or when Just Card inserted? Try to verify BUS Priority, Original stay prior one that you added (from top to Bottom, also same if they are on the same bus). Verify System ROM Updates. Check if there any Option at Adaptec Card ROM to change.
http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/index.html
Pazos

Hi KOV,

I have the last BIOS update, and no option is available from ADapatec. I've opened a call at HP support and at Adaptec support. I have my RAID Sata Controler with the MBR at the bottom of the PCI connectors and the new Controler PRomise SATA at the top, I don't know if this could create an error or not. If yes, I could change the place of the cards, but I dont know if by changing the places of the cards, I risk to destroy my raid or the configuration of my raid...

What do you think??
thks for help

Bst rgds
David
Oleg Koroz
Honored Contributor

Changing Slot for HW Raid Controller should not prevent you from Boot, unless you need only to Specify from Bios Boot controller Order.
Pazos

Hi

thanks for the wanser. The thing is my second controller doesn't appear in the bios BOOT order...

I thing it's not compatible with the server...