ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1755994 Members
3364 Online
108839 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Interrupt Controller Drivers not installed on Server 2008

Robert Sombach

Interrupt Controller Drivers not installed on Server 2008

I have an ML150 and installed Server 2008 Standard 64 bit version. In Device Manager, it indicates that a number of Interrupt Control drivers are not installed. I have installed everything on the CD, but still show these as not installed. What drivers are required and where can I obtain these?
6 REPLIES 6
Steven Gill
Occasional Advisor

I am having the same problem with the DL360 G6 and 2008 x64, I have 3 unknown System Interrupt Controllers that neither HP or Microsoft's update services seem to know of.

I have ignored them and left them and the server seems to be working OK. Hopefully the next support pack will find them.
Robert Sombach

Thanks Steve.

I have ignored them as well and so far so good.

Thanks for the response.
Joe Boro

I have 3 of these plus 1 unknown device on a DL360 G6 with Win08 64bit. I had a Base System Device listed in Other Devices too until I DL'd & installed psp-8.10.w2k8.x64. After running the HP Smart Update Manager it tells me no components are missing. The machine runs ok but any update on how to get these device drivers taken care of would be nice.
Woosha
Advisor

Zimbo

Thanx Woosha, I have a DL160 G6 it sorted out the interrupt controllers but I still have an Unknown Device.
Arizona1997
Advisor

The above link does not work, resulting in a 404 error.   Does anybody have a new link?