ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1755699 Members
3333 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Proliant ML350 G4p upgraded to 2008 W32 - can't get the iLO Advanced Management Controller worki

SOLVED
Go to solution
KubaL
Frequent Advisor

Re: Proliant ML350 G4p upgraded to 2008 W32 - can't get the iLO Advanced Management Controller worki

LOL, yeah, I will be carefully installing any PSP updates in future, every time, no more speedy lopez style updates ;)
well, I checked Device Manager and iLO Managment Controller is still not there LOL! neither under Multifunction Adapters, nor under System Devices.
Then it struck me, what if it is a hidden device? So I toggled the Show hidden devices option in menu and now I can see the Management Controller installed under System devices (device working properly).
PCI\VEN_0E11&DEV_B203&SUBSYS_B2060E11&REV_01
PCI\VEN_0E11&DEV_B203&SUBSYS_B2060E11
PCI\VEN_0E11&DEV_B203&CC_088000
PCI\VEN_0E11&DEV_B203&CC_0880
Don't ask me why it's hidden, no idea.

@Sirajul haque wrote:

Hi,

Please check whether it is listed under System devices. I am happy as long as it works

Next time I am sure that you will check the PSP compatibility before you update, lol

You can mark this POST as solved :)

Thanks and regards

SiRu

Sirajul haque
Frequent Advisor

Hi,

Cool brother, glad to hear that we were able to figure it out :)

Though I work for HP, I do not represent HP here :)
KubaL
Frequent Advisor

@Sirajul haque wrote:

Hi,

Cool brother, glad to hear that we were able to figure it out :)

Yeah, all works, thanks for the assistance :)

The next upgrade (same machine model, scheduled for next week) from 2003 to 2008 will be much easier now ;)