ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1754060 Members
3111 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Win 2000 server installation on DL180 Server

maheshtaps

Win 2000 server installation on DL180 Server

I want to install win 2000 advanced server on DL180 server but could not able to install driver for SCSI. No HDD error appears.

Pls Help
7 REPLIES 7
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi

SCSI? I think you are using either SAS or SATA HDDs, so which controller are you using exactly?

which is the error?
which driver have you tried?

bye
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
maheshtaps

E200 drivers. I got server with win 2003 pre installed. But I want to load windows 2000 Advanced server as I already purchased and my domain in Win 2000 Adv server domain.
I downloaded drivers from HP but I dont have floppy drive to install by pressing F6 during win 2000 installation process
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi

when a floppy is needed and you don't wanna get it use nlite you can include the driver for the e200 using nlite

http://www.nliteos.com/nlite.html

bye
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
maheshtaps

Thanks!
Now I could able to load win 2000 as I got USB FDD from some other department. Now I just need NIC and Video Driver. Details are

Video : matrox serverEngine MGA G200E
NIC : Copper Broadcom & Copper Intel Corporation.

I have not searched so far on internet.

I also heard about driver integration by same software what u told but that earlier i was not sure. Now i will tr this method too

Regards and thanks
maheshtaps

I have also downloaded some drivers directly from the manufacturers sites.

Being a sunday i could not able to check. But next day i will check and come back with positive result.

Thanks one again be with u
Jonas O Almquist

Does anyone have a update on this problem? i have recently installed Windows 2000 standard on a DL180 with the Matrox graphic onboard. But i can├В┬┤t find a driver that will work. The drivers just tells me there is no compatible cards to install the drivers for.

Have anyone got a driver to work with the onboard Matrox MGA G200e (ServerEngines)

or

Does anyone know if there is a add on card PCI-x 4 to install into the machine? or if it will work with a risercard or so?