1756752 Members
3319 Online
108852 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Netserver LC2000 3*36 GB HP-Netraid 1M

CA1261931

Netserver LC2000 3*36 GB HP-Netraid 1M

Hi,
since 2 days I trie to configure a LC 2000 with WinServer 2003. All works well, I have a disk space about 6o GB. When I restore the saved files
the operating system tell me that I don┬┤t have enough disk space... and the size of the raid system in no more 60 GB only 1 GB.
When I trie to shutdown the server it dont stop.
Thank you for your Help.
Haral
2 REPLIES 2
Manfred Weber
Regular Advisor

Hi,
do you have only one volume of 60 GB or do you split the space into more volumes. What's about the other volumes, if available?
What is the method of restoring files (do you restore some files or a complete volume, is it just copying som files, do you use ntbackup or another backup software like ARCserve or Veritas)? If it's a backup software: Is it compatible to W2k3, and install the latest patches? It seems to be any problem with a driver - may be of W2k3 or the backup software. You should use only software fully compatible to W2k3. If you have only one volume, try to reconfigure your array to have more volumes. Than try to restore to different volumes and look what happens.
Regards
Manfred
CA1261931

Hi,
thanks for your help.
Yesterday I found the problem.
When I install Tobit David V8 the software changes the size of the raid system. Because we have holidays I could not reach anybody in Ahaus.
Thanks
Harald