Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Switches, Hubs, and Modems
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCM+, configuration files and questions.

rouxel_1
Occasional Visitor

PCM+, configuration files and questions.

Hello all,

After spending plenty of hours on the internet to find the informations i seek ther eis only your Forum that give good answers.

I've tryed to find on the history of this forum but without answers.

since 2 month i get back the gestion of a
Procurve Manager+ server.
Version B.02.322
vith an unrestricted Device Licensing.

I've 3 mains questions :

1 - In case of troubleshooting our local IT teams know how to put a configuration file on a Switch. We are using a tool that automaticly pick the configurations on the switch and save it into text file on a http server. This solution will be stop soon and i tryed to create a recurent Action "export config" starting at 3am to 4am but without result... If i enforce the policies all is working.

2 - Anytime i tryed to click on the 'Policy activity' tab Procurve manager fall down (fix grey windows, need to be killed in task manager).

3 - mysql problem. I tryed to access to the mysql database on the server but some files seems to be missing to be start. But this point is less important than the first one^^

thank's for your help, regards.