New Discussion юеВ

Apollo 4510 Expansion

SOLVED
Go to solution
ledvan
Frequent Advisor

Apollo 4510 Expansion

Hi Guys,

we have Hpe Apollo 4510 filled with Nlsas drives. we would like to expand our storage. i want to know is there an option to expand our currently Apollo4510 by adding a Disk enclosure to it? we dont wan to but a new Apollo 4510 because of the extra cost, we simply want to expand the current one.

Best regards,

Hirosh.

3 REPLIES 3
Suman_1978
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Apollo 4510 Expansion

Hi,

If you are looking for an External Disk Enclosure, I would suggest to check the QuickSpecs of the product.  I hope you are referring to Apollo 4510 Gen10 System.

Apollo 4510 Gen10 System, page# 7, refer to SAS Controllers for External Bulk Drive Enclosures.
Smart Array P408e-p SR Gen10 Controller, check compatible Server and Disk Enclousre support on page# 5
D3000 Enclosures, page# 6 and 7 for additional information about supported controllers and total drives.

Please consult a HPE Sales Rep or Reseller for more information on compatible disk enclosures and their installation.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

ledvan
Frequent Advisor

thank you

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @ledvan

That's Excellent! 

We are extremely glad to know your concern has been addressed. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo