108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Where to get Windows Toolkit?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

You should be able to log in to InfoSight, then under Resources, see Nimble Storage and Software Downloads under that. Seaerch for "HPE Nimble Storage Windows Toolkit (NWT)".
If not, make sure you have your array serial number (it's on the back of the controllers) and contact Nimble Support. They can work with you further.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

TheVanimal
Occasional Visitor

When I search on INFOSIGHT - the message "No Matches Found" is what pops up

Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

What did Nimble Support tell you?

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Hugo1980

s Re: Where to get Windows Toolkit?

Could it be worse? is it that hard to place the software in a place you don't have to fill all the information of the array.?Sometimes you don't have that information . . . Thats why people are moving to PureStorage . . . 

Nimble_Steven_N
Occasional Advisor

Re: s Re: Where to get Windows Toolkit?

As log from as you have an account on infosight that is attached to an account with a nimble array to it you should be able to see it under resources > Nimble storage > software downloads. It should be on left side pane under integration kits and also in the middle under тАЬwhatтАЩs newтАЭ.
UMWASung
Occasional Visitor

I can't find either. wasted time.

katbert
Advisor

Same issue. I can't register my Nimble on infosight.hpe.com - when I try to register using serial number AF-123456 - it say: AF-123456 is not valid, please use a valid Serial Number. So, I can't register my Nimble and I can't download software for it.

katbert
Advisor

Welcome Center conatins link to old NWT version 7.0.0.31

https://infosight.hpe.com/welcomecenter/software-config/prepareClient?model=HF20H&product=nimble

Where can I download current NWT?

Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

@katbert, the serial number should be on the back of the controllers. Contact Nimble Support for help with registering.
(And FWIW, af-123456 is somebody's old system)

Accept or Kudo

katbert
Advisor

My new Nibmle device has two serial numbers: HPE serial number 5UM123456R and NBM serial number AF-123456.

I'm working with Numble email support, but it is very slow

Please post here current version number of NWT