Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: s Re: Where to get Windows Toolkit?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Where to get Windows Toolkit?

You should be able to log in to InfoSight, then under Resources, see Nimble Storage and Software Downloads under that. Seaerch for "HPE Nimble Storage Windows Toolkit (NWT)".
If not, make sure you have your array serial number (it's on the back of the controllers) and contact Nimble Support. They can work with you further.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

When I search on INFOSIGHT - the message "No Matches Found" is what pops up

Highlighted

What did Nimble Support tell you?

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Highlighted

s Re: Where to get Windows Toolkit?

Could it be worse? is it that hard to place the software in a place you don't have to fill all the information of the array.?Sometimes you don't have that information . . . Thats why people are moving to PureStorage . . . 

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: s Re: Where to get Windows Toolkit?

As log from as you have an account on infosight that is attached to an account with a nimble array to it you should be able to see it under resources > Nimble storage > software downloads. It should be on left side pane under integration kits and also in the middle under “what’s new”.